CWIFF|REFUND & TICKET CANCELLATION POLICY
• CWIFF has the right to refuse a sale or admission for any CWIFF product or event at its sole discretion.
• The CWIFF refund policy is that ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. (Except in cases of cancellation). The CWIFF reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. We enforce this policy to ensure a secure, professional and convenient environment for all of our viewers cum entrants.
• In case of postponement of the event, based upon several decisive factors like the ill health of the performing artist, unavailability or any other legal issues the ticket buyers shall be accommodated with the same ticket with the similar fee amount for the event happening on the next propose date.
• A merchant fee of Rs. 50/- will be deducted against the cancelled tickets.
• Force Majeure class is applicable for each ticket sale.
• No refunds or exchanges can be made on ticket passes once they are purchased. The Festival is not responsible for lost, stolen or forgotten ticket passes. All programs are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event that a program is canceled, exchange passes will be issued to ticket holders at the event. All fees are non-negotiable and non-refundable.
• To guarantee admittance, all eligible ticket Holders must be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the event’s start time.