GUIDELINES FOR THE SHORTLISTED FILMS
- Each entry is accompanied by the appropriate entry fee. Entry fees are not refundable. Fees cover registration, notification that your entry has been received, and notification of results.
- The shortlisted Films will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances. Participation in the festival implies acceptance of Festival Regulations.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to secure clearance from the copyright holders of any copyrighted materials included within the submitted film. CWIFF will not be held responsible for the unauthorized inclusion of any copyrighted materials within or relating to the submitted film. CWIFF reserves the right to disqualify any film with any unauthorized inclusion of copyrighted materials.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to secure authorization and permission from the owner(s) of any and all trademarked content or materials included within the submitted Film. The Institute expressly disavows any responsibility for, and will not be held responsible for, any unauthorized inclusion of any trademarked content or materials within or relating to the submitted Film, including any content or materials that are or may become the basis for any third party claims for trademark infringement, trademark dilution or unfair competition.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Applicant to clear all content of the shortlisted Film from any and all actual or potential legal claims and issues, including, without limitation, claims based upon theories of libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of rights of publicity, theft of trade secrets, breach of confidence, breach of confidential relationship, and breach of express or implied contract (“Third Party Claim(s)”).
GUIDELINES DURING SCREENING:
- The code of conduct will have to be strictly followed by the entrants during the event; misbehavior will lead to disqualification & legal actions.
- CWIFF is under no obligation to provide comments or feedbacks regarding the shortlisted film to applicant or any other representative of the film.
- Strict decorum and discipline must be followed by every participant; any entrant failing to follow will be subject to disqualification & legal actions.
- NO ONE will be admitted into the theater 15 minutes after start time. CWIFF Staff will adhere to this policy even in the event of a delayed screening.
- It is mandatory for every entrant to be present for the screening. Hence, ensure your compulsory attendance for the event.
- Entrant agrees to be bound by all terms of these official Festival rules and regulations as established herein.
- GOOD news for all the participants out there – CWIFF offers complementary free passes for all the entrants which are valid for the period mentioned in the passes.
- Passes will be dispatched to the entrants by May 20th, on the eve of Inauguration. Entrants must bring in their own ID Proof in order to get the passes.
- Passes will be available for the whole day; hence those who fail to grab the passes by morning can get them by evening, on the eve of Inauguration.
- Only two Complementary delegate passes will be provided. Hence, they are strictly available only for the entrants, which include the director and the producer. These passes are subjected only for the film screening and not accountable for the concert.
- Non-entrants which include the overall general public must buy the passes with an entry fee of Rs.50/- per day. Non-entrant Passes for the scheduled screening from May 20 – May 25 will be available at the respective venue. “First Come, First Serve” hence, hurry up to grab the passes.
- All entrants must compulsorily be present on the eve of Inauguration as well as the valedictory ceremony. It’s a must for every entrant to attend the film screening without fail.
- There is no provision of any accommodation facility for the entrants but in case of any needed accommodation, CWIFF team will refer you to the respective hospitality partnership hotel groups (applicable only if in case CWIFF has an hospitality partner) and they will ensure the needed requirements and facilities.
- It is the sole responsibility of the entrants to take care of their belongings, travel, accommodation and other personal things. CWIFF will not be responsible for any unpredicted theft or any stolen items under any circumstance.